ME

ME
Give me yesterday, you can have tomorrow !

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Alien

Well son this is not really a post directed at you but maybe you might like to read it anyways.

I was reading an article about a gem that was found in Australia that was the oldest object on our planet. That scientists were using this to help them figure out exactly when did our planet begin to support life.  It made me add up all the history and what are scientists are trying to find or what their thesis is about our planet and us.

Now many people like to believe God created the Earth and so on, I too like to believe this. But I like to take it one more step. I like to think of God as this alien being out beyond our imagination. I like to believe that this alien lives in a different time spectrum than that of what we conceive as time. In other words what are years to us is a micro second to this alien. That sure this alien created Earth but with its vast knowledge and ability why not  create a billion earths and probably has?

This brings me to angels and ufo's.  Maybe these are his mobile camera's and robots sorta.  We always try to explain that by physics that there is no way such craft can move around at the speeds they do.  But what if what seems like 10000 mph to us is just a walk for them as they are on a different time plane?  Angels were no doubt sent to earth, the bible tells us this, there is just too much folklore to deny it. Maybe back then to ease our thoughts and fears they were made to be angels. I personally have never seen an angel other than the son who was born to me. But ufo I have seen, it was just a light twinkling in the sky one night as me and some friends were heading out. It came down at about a 75 degree slope and then shot across the sky horizontally to the north. My friends caught the tail end of it and a girlfriend who lived 25 miles to the north seen it while she was out back smoking a cigarette.  This was all in about a second to 2 seconds max. So what are they doing here? How can us mere mortals ever understand a being who is trillions of years old?

Our scientists and governments have invested billions and billions on these huge underground colliders. They are searching for what they call the God particle. Now their description of the God particle is that it is anti matter, but is that what they are really looking for?   Maybe this is a doorway into this aliens time plane or is the energy source we need to achieve across the universe travel.

So why doesn't this alien come talk to us? Well maybe he is so freakin busy with the billions of other earths that our miniscule problems can wait.  Or maybe he has already spoken to just a few privilege individuals and like prophets they try to steer us in the right direction.

Our history is just so full of mystery that it is really fascinating.  Take the Bible for instance. It is the good book and I won't deny that, it does teach us things that we should all follow. But all don't follow. They say there were twelve tribes of mankind. This has always made sense to me, that for all mankind to come from two people is hard to swallow. But then again this is the super alien and why can't he subdivide even one human. I am sure he could.

  Dinosaurs?  Long before man there were dinosaurs, creatures so vastly different than what is here today.  Maybe the great alien changed his mind and erased them from the planet. Who is to say that this is not possible. Put cavemen on earth but later erased them too, Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians, and the mysterious Sumerians  all erased but just a few fragments of their existence remains.

So the Great Alien aka God or whatever you would like to call him or it, no doubt in my mine must exist, maybe not in the way I or you think but someone or something is out there.
I have a few friends who are atheists and believe that we just exist and that the religions just causes wars.  I believe that if we were all atheists that we would still be killing each other for one reason or another. Religions is just used as an excuse to do it.
 And atheists believe when we die there is nothing. I for one like to believe that when we die, that at that moment of life passing that we choose our destination. Mine will always be a heavenly place, with a beach, a jetty, waves , friends, family and most of all my son Noah. Or if the Great Alien would let me just watch him from above, let me whisper guidance in his ears.

But if the Atheists were right then there would be just nothing..............

No comments:

Blog Archive